These Spanco All-Aluminum Gantries quickly assemble and disassemble, making them popular with contractors who need highly mobile lift equipment that they can take in their service trucks.
Just one or two workers can typically move a disassembled crane up stairways, onto roofs, or in other challenging locations. When on location, the gantry cranes are rapidly assembled, ready to lift, and able to position heavy objects precisely, such as bulky HVAC units.
Because they are corrosion resistant, aluminum gantries are also ideal for refrigerated areas and other controlled environments, making them increasingly popular with HVAC contractors.
FEATURES OF SPANCO ALUMINUM GANTRY CRANES
- Crane Height Adjustments: Adjusting in 6-inch increments, height adjustment kits use spring-loaded steel locking pins that automatically engage when height positioning holes are reached; adjust heights for specific lifts, uneven floors, or to move through doorways.
- Adjustable Spans: Standard on aluminum cranes, adjustable spans are optional on steel cranes; adjustable spans allow the crane to be shortened for transport down narrow aisles.
- Heavy-Duty Casters: Four-position, swivel-lock casters with moldon polyurethane wheels provide excellent floor protection.
Common Product Uses
At Spanco, we are proud to serve customers in diverse industries. The Spanco A-Series Aluminum Gantry Crane is one of the most versatile models we produce and has some of the most unique applications of all Spanco systems. Some of the many ways customers have used our portable gantry cranes include:
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET): To preserve and document an extensive collection of Islamic rugs, the Metropolitan Museum of Art needed a lightweight material handling system that could assist with photographing detailed sections. They purchased a Spanco Aluminum Gantry Crane, which allowed them to create a digital archive while preserving the rugs’ integrity.
- HVAC company: An Indiana-based HVAC company needed a material lifting solution that could be used at multiple job sites for commercial and residential clients. Multiple one and two-ton Spanco Aluminum Gantry Cranes provided lightweight and portable solution they needed to move air conditioners and other heavy HVAC units on the job.
- Automotive Garage: Since Extreme Performance and Off-Road is a custom car garage, its mechanics often remove or replace engines with a two-ton engine hoist. A Spanco Aluminum Gantry Crane allowed the team to improve efficiency for a variety of tasks and provide higher-quality services.
There are no reviews yet.