Spanco PF-Series Gantry Cranes offer high capacity, high height, long span, and economical lifting solutions.
These strong, portal frame (PF) cranes can be ideal if:
- Your building can’t support freestanding cranes or ceiling-mounted cranes; PF-Gantry Cranes are self-supporting and travel directly on the floor
- Your lifting volume is moderate and can’t justify more expensive, permanently installed cranes
- You need an economical, versatile lifting system to supplement your existing overhead cranes
- You rent your facility; these gantries can be relocated in the future
- Your plant has been “making do” with multiple forklifts; coordinating too many lifts, especially on heavy or very long loads, is unsafe, inefficient, and time consuming
- Can’t fit a double leg PF crane into your plant due to narrow bays or crowded machinery? Check out our Spanco Single Leg Gantry Cranes.
*For custom designs above and beyond the listed limitations, contact Spanco.