Spanco Wall-Traveling Jib Cranes are cost-effective, custom-engineered solutions that are specifically designed to meet your production needs and building specifications.
You can cover an entire series of workstations using one agile wall-traveling crane for virtually the entire length of your building.
Features of Spanco Wall-Traveling Jib Cranes
- Jib boom is fabricated from standard “S” beam with vertical angle truss to reduce deflection; jib boom and truss bolt onto the back frame—no welding needed
- End trucks are constructed from channel beam frames and resist twisting; the end trucks are jig-fixed for optimal fit and travel. End trucks bolt onto the jib’s back frame
- Top-running end trucks include double-flanged crane wheels made from forged steel for long service life
- Crane drive has an electric motor with worm gear reducer
- Two-speed controls include mainline contactor, control transformer, inverter acceleration control, and fuses in NEMA 3R, 4, or 12 enclosures
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs) for multi-speed operation