Spanco Workstation Jib Cranes offer easy, ergonomic lifting and transfer of repetitive loads. These small, nimble cranes are faster than motorized jibs and are very affordable. 500-Series Portable Base Jib Cranes have all the features of the 500-Series Freestanding Jib Cranes, except with portable counterweight bases. With their forklift pockets, they’re ideal for facilities needing flexible workflows and/or modular workstations.
Spanco Workstation Jib Cranes feature our smooth-running enclosed track and trolleys. The self-cleaning enclosed track protects the trolley from dust, debris, and other environmental factors and ensures accurate trolley wheel alignment to minimize friction and wear.
Features of Spanco 500-Series Portable Freestanding Workstation Jib Cranes
- 360-degree rotation
- Standard crane heights to 12 feet (floor to bottom of boom); taller designs available
- Smaller capacity cranes use square mounting plates with welded gussets connected to the mast; each plate uses four anchor bolts
- Larger capacity cranes use hexagonal mounting plates with welded gussets connected to the mast; each plate uses 6 anchor bolts
- Up to 500-pound capacity with 16-foot span
- Up to 1,000-pound capacity with 10-foot span
- Custom bases are available