Spanco Wall-Mounted Jib Cranes require no floor space or foundations. They quickly swing out of the way of overhead cranes.
Features of Spanco 301 Series Wall-Mounted Jib Cranes—Tie-Rod Supported
- Our most economical cranes, the Tie-Rod 301 Series, has no support structure under the boom, so the trolley hoists can travel virtually the full length of the boom
- Wall bracket with tie-rod supported boom
- Design uses a standard I-beam and single tie rod to eliminate off-center loading problems
- Top and bottom wall brackets utilize a formed steel channel, with two bronze bushings, bronze thrust washers, and formed tie-rod clevises
- All bolted connections are in double shear
- All swivel connections have bronze bushings and grease fittings to ease rotation, promoting long life and low maintenance