- 10t ~ 60 ton
- Standard Hoists are Atex approved, EX II 2 GD IIC T4 (X) / EX II 2 GD IIB T4 (X) / EX II 2 GD IIC T4 (X)
- Copper platings and stainless steel components can be offered for increased spark resistance
- Rust free & replaceable Stainless steel cylinder
- 100% Duty cycle
- Ideal for working in hazardous areas (Explosive environments)
- Temperature Rated -4°F to 158°F
- Insensitive to dust and humidity
- High Grade carbon steel swivel hooks with safety latches
- Galvanized Grade 80 Load chain made to EN818 standard – 5:1 Design factor of safety
- Automatic self-adjusting multi disc brake 125% WLL.
- Tried and tested slip clutch design load limiting device set 130% WLL.
- Compact design and Lowest headroom in class.
- Anti-climb and Anti-drop devices standard.
- Pilot Pendant control with Emergency shut-off valve
- Complaint with ASME B30.16
Monorail Series Air Chain Hoists
ATS Monorail hoists are designed for the offshore industry, or wherever heavy loads have to be moved in confined spaces. Depending on the application these hoists can be used in pairs or even sets of four units. For example: Working in parallel units handling BOP handling systems from 20 ton to 150 tons. Or working in unison and connected by a tie bar for handling heat exchangers.
- Rack and pinion drive
- Marine Spec – Nickel coated and marine paint
- Corrosion resistance: special paints
- Chain containers
- Integrated Wireless Load cells
- Remote control panel – with lift synchronization
- Third Party Acceptance available on request
- If you have a unique application and require a non-standard system, a unit can be designed to your requirements
There are no reviews yet.